The term ‘sustainability’ is now part and parcel of most high-end restaurants. It’s a tough task but it’s at the forefront of what we do. Our team are constantly throwing out ideas to ensure the guest and team experience is as sustainable as possible. A few ideas that we’ve brought to life are:
– urban foraging fig leaves for our fig and coconut kulfi
– using whole fish from @flying525
– our menus, which are printed on compostable paper made from spent beer grain
– using the trim from our buffalo milk paneer to make miso
– 48hr working weeks for our kitchen team with 4 days on, 3 days off.
Our recent efforts have been rewarded by The Sustainable Restaurant Association, the world’s largest F&B sustainability accreditation. Thank you and well done team!